Happy March! We hope this will be a great month for everyone. We’re really excited about March, because we closed on our house on the first! We’ve spent much of this weekend over at the new house, planning our renovations, picking colors, and generally being proud homeowners! We made these potatoes when we got home to accompany some meatloaf. They’re so easy – perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. The cooking time is about an hour, but your hands-on time is less than 10 minutes! Easy to put together, with just a few ingredients, and delicious! What else can you ask for??
- 2 Russet potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp truffle oil
- 1 tsp truffle salt
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp granulated onion
- 10+ turns fresh black pepper
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice potatoes fairly thinly.
- Stir together the oils, salt, garlic, onion, and black pepper. Toss the potato slices with the oil mixture.
- Stack the potato slices horizontally in a glass baking dish and roast for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese. Return for just another 2 minutes to melt the cheese.