As promised, here’s the recipe for the gorgeous salad hidden in the corner of one of our pictures from Saturday night’s Patatas Bravas with Super Garlic Aioli! Ally’s cousin Emily is responsible for this dish, and we’re hoping this is the first of many of her creations we’ll share on here (you should see some of the incredible desserts she makes). This salad is beautiful for your eyes and your taste buds – I mean, you can’t really go wrong with cheese, summer peaches, and prosciutto! The ingredient amounts are easily adjustable for different numbers or preferences of diners. Basically framework for a beautiful summer dish! Emily mentally combined a few recipes she’d come across to yield the final result of this one – inspiration from here, here, and here.
This salad came together, in part because of the THREE MASSIVE BAGS of fresh, juicy summer peaches that my aunt/Emily’s mom brought home from Saunders Brothers. August is National Peach Month, and we definitely know why! ❤ ❤
Peach & Burrata Salad
- Mixed greens
- 3-5 peaches, peeled & sliced
- 2-4 balls of burrata, cut into chunks
- 6-8 slices of prosciutto, torn into bite-sized pieces
- Fresh mint, chopped
- Balsamic glaze (homemade or store-bought*)
- *If making your own balsamic glaze, reduce balsamic vinegar with brown sugar in a 4:1 ratio (ie: 1 cup vinegar to a 1/4 cup sugar) at a simmer until thickened and syrupy.
- Assemble salad by placing mixed greens on a platter or in a large bowl. Top with the remaining ingredients.
- Oooh & aahh at your pretty salad!
Leave a Reply