Literally the easiest dessert ever, with a cinnamon twist.
Cinnamon Rice Krispie Treats
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch Minis
- Melt butter over low heat in a large pot.
- Add the cinnamon, stir, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the marshmallows. Stir, still over low heat, coating the marshmallows with butter and continuing until they are completely melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cereals.
- Grease a 9×13 glass pan. Pour the mixture in and press down (with a greased spatula or wax paper over your hand) until smooth.
- Allow to cool and then cut and serve!